Sunday, December 19, 2010

Palin vs. Obama

I was asked the following question earlier:
"If Sarah Palin runs against Barack Obama in 2012, who would you vote for?"

My couch.

My couch has never lied to me, never tried to make me believe it was a recliner.
It has never stopped being comfy just because I didn't sit on it for awhile.
It hasn't advocated that its look and feel are the IDEAL look and feel for couches.
It has never claimed that its position in the living room is the only right position, and that all couches everywhere should be so positioned.
My couch has never tried to convince me that because other couches don't look the same, aren't made of the same materials, or aren't made in the same country as mine they are somehow inferior.
It has never told me to go sit on the ottoman because the ottoman never gets sat on and its feelings are being hurt.

So yeah. I'll vote for my couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment