Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Let's kick this pig!"

It's a weird feeling to have random scenes from Down Periscope flashing through your mind, along with random lyrics from Maroon 5, while swearing up and down the haze of ten thousand perfumes, all of them overpriced and horrible, exuded by the "lady" who just walked by smells like barbecued pulled pork.


Two days of bondage remaining, before I get the first Christmas Break in 3 years in which I actually get to SLEEP IN!!!

Bet the wife will keep me busy, though. Gonna make me work for that new self-cleaning electric razor.
Bye bye blades! Have one left, and it's gotta last till Christmas!
Meh. I'll probably shave with it one last time, then chunk it, and just use my old electric till then...I'll just look like a mountain man for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment